Bigger Budgets. More Data. New Questions.
Do you feel like marketers are facing increasing pressure and responsibility? Well, that’s exactly what’s happening. In Gartner’s latest CMO Spend Survey, marketing budgets climbed to 12% of company revenue. With that rise has come greater accountability, more technology, more lines of business reporting to marketing, and more data.
Marketers have a new set of questions to answer, with greater urgency.
- Which campaigns are working?
- Where should we spend our next dollar?
- Is our marketing spend and delivery on pace?
- Are the right audiences getting the right marketing?
- Are we creating a great customer experience?
In this paper, we’ll examine these five questions through the lens of Marketing Performance Optimization (MPO)– a data-driven solution approach that gives marketers the information they need to answer these questions at every level of the organization.